Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anthony Marino <An...@RESoftInc.com> on 2000/10/04 16:49:18 UTC

Tomcat 4 and IBMJdk1.3 for Linux

I can't get Tomcat to compile with the IBM 1.3 JDK for linux are there any
workarounds or suggestions that could allow me the use of the IBM JDK.?
Thank you,
Anthony

Re: Tomcat 4 and IBMJdk1.3 for Linux

Posted by anil <an...@awcoldstream.com>.
It works for me. I did not do anything special. Just followed the installation
instructions.
This is on RedHat 6.2 with all the current updates and 2.2.17 custom compiled
kernel.  What kind of errors do you have?.

cheers

Anil