Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com> on 2018/11/27 22:12:34 UTC

CloudStack-UI 1.411.25 is out

Dear community. New CSUI release is out. Release info is published in
Russian and English languages:

EN: https://bitworks.software/en/2018-11-27-cloudstack-ui-141125-is-out.html
RU: https://bitworks.software/2018-11-27-cloudstack-ui-141125-is-out.html

The most important features:
- VM snapshots are implemented.
- Right sidebar width can be changed by the user with 'drag & drop' action.

Release 1.411.26 will extend and improve LogView Plugin support.

Release 1.411.27 will introduce some new features which start the framework
for Dockerized applications deployments with 'docker stack' into
provisioned VMs:
https://github.com/bwsw/cloudstack-ui/milestone/28

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
Bitworks LLC

Re: CloudStack-UI 1.411.25 is out

Posted by Dag Sonstebo <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Understand and noted Ivan.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 28/11/2018, 14:30, "Ivan Kudryavtsev" <ku...@bw-sw.com> wrote:

    Hello, Dag. Thank you for your compliment.

    About your question. Our available engineering capacity is pretty low (1-2
    mid developers and 0-1 QA engineer) and I don't believe that this capacity
    is enough to implement advanced zones features in a reasonable timespan.
    So, basically, I see next options here:
    - the sponsoring of our team, so we can involve additional senior-grade
    engineers;
    - community volunteers involved;
    - developers from other companies involved.

    Another important thing to count in is the absence of real stakeholders who
    would like and can to participate in the design stage because we don't
    interested in direct just 'redo in another stack' approach and we try to
    achieve better UX for users.

    With current resources, our purpose is to deliver the best interface for
    users who use a single flat network (basic or advanced) mostly for
    multitenant or single tenant clouds, e.g. public cloud.

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com>.