Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by FGomez <fg...@mail.com> on 2015/11/04 18:26:22 UTC

Unicode support?

Hi

Does ofbiz support unicode for user login ID.

I have created  users and I am getting the following Erreur at the login?

user = arsène     arsène@domain.com
user = athénaïs   athénaïs@domain.com

* was able to assign the email with an erreur message.

The Following Errors Occurred:

Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException:
Problems processing event: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Control
character in cookie value or attribute. (Control character in cookie
value or attribute.)

french

tested on http://demo-stable-ofbiz.apache.org/partymgr/control/backHome

Regards,
Fernando

Re: Unicode support?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
No, it's the contrary, see http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1697590

Jacques

Re: Unicode support?

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.

Re: Unicode support?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Project mgr - change resource (staff) rate from default

Posted by FGomez <fg...@mail.com>.
HI all,

I am looking to change the rate of a resource assigned to a project. So
timesheet are based per such HrRate vs the default rate in defined in GL
global accounting.

The user has permission with 'project mgr admin and accounting role' but
don't have enough permission to change 'default rate' for a given
ressource.

Can any one provide the security needed to allow this change?

Regards,
Fernando

Re: Unicode support?

Posted by FGomez <fg...@mail.com>.