Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/25 08:17:35 UTC

Fixed small errors

Looks like I fixed Jira Issues 311 and 312 last night, I'll do a check
in tomorrow and deploy on stax for further testing.

I also found the origin of the problem described in "ESME-307 //
Format rendering gets confused by some punctuation" but my Scala
skills aren't good enough to fix it. I'll add my research to the
ticket.

D.

Re: Fixed small errors

Posted by Richard Hirsch <rh...@apache.org>.
Forgot to say that everything is already deployed on stax.

Re: Fixed small errors

Posted by Richard Hirsch <rh...@apache.org>.

Re: Fixed small errors

Posted by Richard Hirsch <rh...@apache.org>.