Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2018/12/10 05:17:53 UTC

Status of recordings in om_file table

I can  see  a processed  state in the table  and  checking the source
code   I  think I can see a processing and error state.

Are  these all the states  for the  conversion of recorded video:

Processed

Error

Processing

Re: Status of recordings in om_file table

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Here is the list of all possible statuses for 4.0.x:
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/4.0.x/openmeetings-db/src/main/java/org/apache/openmeetings/db/entity/record/Recording.java#L99

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax