Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Laci Gaspar <la...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/30 16:20:06 UTC

deleted queues reappear after broker restart

Hi
We're having difficulties deleting queues with the Web Ui in AMQ 5.9.
When we click on delete then they are deleted but after a restart of the
broker, they're back.
Sometimes it helps when we first click on purge and then delete but not
always...

Any ideas?

Thanks
Laci

Re: deleted queues reappear after broker restart

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

Possibly this issue? https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4970

--
Tim Bish