Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> on 2015/01/21 19:45:01 UTC

Re: [1/2] directory-kerberos git commit: DIRKRB-119 Enhance KrbClient to respect krb5.conf file. Contributed by Lin Chen

> +        Assert.assertEquals(krbConfig.getDefaultTgsEnctypes().size(), 1);
> +        Assert.assertEquals(krbConfig.getDefaultTgsEnctypes().get(0), EncryptionType.DES_CBC_CRC);
> +
> +        Assert.assertEquals(krbConfig.getDefaultLoggingLocation(), "FILE:/var/log/krb5libs.log");

Just a minor note: The signature of assertEquals is

    assertEquals(Object expected, Object actual)

So the arguments should be swapped.

Having said that, maybe we should consider to use a more advanced test
library, like AssertJ which provides a nice fluent interface, The above
would look like this:

assertThat(krbConfig.getDefaultTgsEnctypes())
    .hasSize(1)
    .contains(EncryptionType.DES_CBC_CRC);

assertThat(krbConfig.getDefaultLoggingLocation())
    .isEqualTo("FILE:/var/log/krb5libs.log");

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Good catch Stefan ! Thanks for your suggestion, it's good to look at AssertJ or else.

Lin, would you fire a JIRA to address this (possibly other places) ? Thanks.

Regards,
Kai