Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter6433 <ma...@tapestryforums.com> on 2006/01/28 18:55:05 UTC

RE: newbie setup question

I ran into the same problem.  I finally pared my app down to the bare minimum - a Home.html page and a Home class.  And the html page didn't have any Tapestry tags, and I still got this error.  So I compared my app to the 'directlink' example app.  I noticed that the WEB-INF/lib directory contained several jar files that I did not include in my app.  The magic jar file was commons-codec-1.3.jar, once I included that jar file my app ran fine.

--------
Peter Johnson

Sent from www.TapestryForums.com

Read this topic online here: <<topic_link>>

http://www.tapestryforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=13960#13960

RE: newbie setup question