Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Rahul Reddy <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/10 20:45:03 UTC

Cassandra.log

Hello,

I'm using Cassandra 3.11.1 and trying to change the name of
cassandra.log(which is generate during startup of Cassandra) file. Can
someone point me to configuration file where it is configured .
System.log/debug.log located in logback.xml but not the Cassandra.log.

Thanks

Re: Cassandra.log

Posted by Rahul Reddy <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thank you