Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Tatineni, Shobha, ALABS" <ta...@att.com> on 2003/05/05 00:43:40 UTC

[users@httpd] apache 2.0.45 Compile errors on Solaris 8

Hi All,
	I get the following compile errors when I try to compile apache2.0.45 on Solaris 8.

/apache/httpd-2.0.45/srclib/apr/libapr-0.la -lrt -lm -lsocket -lnsl -lresolv -ld
sendfilev                           /usr/local/wevs/apache/httpd-2.0.45/srclib/a
bapr-0.so
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to .libs/httpd
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [httpd] Error 1

Can anybody help me resolve this?