Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Trey Moore <so...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/22 02:00:37 UTC

Build indicator stuck on 'In progress'

Anybody else have this problem?
One of my projects says 'In Progress' although it isn't actually in
progress. The Delete link is inactive so I can't just delete it and add it
again.
Is there a way around this?
 Continuum is cool btw.
 Thanks,
Trey

Re: Build indicator stuck on 'In progress'

Posted by Adam Kiezun <ak...@mit.edu>.
Trey Moore wrote:
> Anybody else have this problem?
> One of my projects says 'In Progress' although it isn't actually in
> progress. The Delete link is inactive so I can't just delete it and add it
> again.
> Is there a way around this?
>  Continuum is cool btw.
>  Thanks,
> Trey

yes,
I see that too sometimes:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-401

/adam

Re: Build indicator stuck on 'In progress'

Posted by Allan Ramirez <ar...@exist.com>.
Hi Trey,

You have to wait for it, Specially if  the source havent checked out yet.

regards,
-allan