Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tomáš Mihok <to...@cnl.tuke.sk> on 2009/04/08 16:45:51 UTC

Question (Tab Panel, Workspace, Plugins)

Hello,

I would like to ask various questions and I will try to explain it as
good as possible. First of off I'm creating a modular application and
add functionality via plugins.

This is how it should look like:

|               TAB PANEL               |
|              LINK PANEL               |
|                IFRAME                 |

So question here (might be noobish - I'm sorry but I don't want to edit
whole project after every new discovery):

I would like to put IFRAME and LINK PANEL (which is ordinary panel) into
one class WorkSpace.java. If new plugin is added - new TAB is created.

Is it possible to display different WorkSpace in different tab or should
I redesign it?

The idea is to create LINK PANEL & IFRAME in Workspace constructor and
display it under the tab.

Would it be possible to include LINK PANEL and IFRAME in one panel and
make this a reusable component?

I'm sorry if my principles I wrong, I'm Wicket noob but I love it.

Thank you!