Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2014/02/14 00:25:47 UTC

Github integration

Hi!

this is pretty cool:
   https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_and

Can somebody, please, volunteer to do the
required thing with INFRA?

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Github integration

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Nice, belated +1

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Github integration

Posted by Mark Grover <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: Github integration

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Re: Github integration

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 to adopt it,

Re: Github integration

Posted by Mark Grover <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: Github integration

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Re: Github integration

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Im excited and  confused at the same time :)

Will this be a way of applying patches?

Or is this just a way to help github users prep patches by submitting pull
requests which get put into the JIRA?

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com