Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Will Chan <wi...@citrix.com> on 2012/07/12 01:34:09 UTC

new committer: Olga Smola

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Olga Smola to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that she has accepted.

Olga has already been an active contributor in fixing bugs in the CloudStack UI as well as participating in developer discussions on various CloudStack issues and features.  We are glad that she has accepted to become a committer and are looking forward to having her work with the community in making sure the CloudStack project is a success.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Will Chan

Re: new committer: Olga Smola

Posted by Olga Smola <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Thank you very much for welcoming me as a committer to Apache CloudStack. I
really appreciate it. I've never worked for open source project before, so
it's my first such experience and I like it. It's a good possibility to
work on the progressive project from progressive field.

Regards,
Olga

Re: new committer: Olga Smola

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <Ah...@citrix.com>.