Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Shavindri Dissanayake <sh...@wso2.com> on 2015/04/30 08:59:46 UTC

[Docs] Verifying the process of creating a new cartridge

Hi Devs,

We documented the steps to create a cartridge [1]. Would you please be able
to verify the content and share your thoughts so it could be improved
further?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Creating+a+New+Cartridge

Thanks & Regards
Shavindri Dissanayake
Technical Writer
LinkedIn Profile
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=112227277&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>
Mob: 0779966739

WSO2 Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Re: [Docs] Verifying the process of creating a new cartridge

Posted by Shavindri Dissanayake <sh...@wso2.com>.
Thank you Vishanth for the edit and feedback!

As Mari pointed out maintained the format, from a users perspective. (A
user who would use docker would then be able to see the entire set of steps
in one go and so on.)

Thanks & Regards
Shavindri Dissanayake
Technical Writer