Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/09 22:13:53 UTC

Invisible instrumentation and library namespaces

Does the "invisible instrumentation" approach work w/ library namespaces
short names inside of the t:type attribute value ? That is, if I specify a
library namespace, can I expect to use the t:type="libNs/componentName" to
work, where the libNs is the short name for "libraryNamespace" , e.g.

       xmlns:t="http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_3.xsd"
       xmlns:f="tapestry-library:foo">

   <t:foo.Component />
   <f:Component />

However, the last two options don't seem to work . It's not a massive deal,
but I was just wondering if it should be working in some way that I haven't
figured out.

Cheers,

Alex K

Re: Invisible instrumentation and library namespaces

Posted by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure if the short library namespace is a pure XML namespace trick.
Tapestry obviously does something special to recognize the tapestry-library
prefix in the namespace declaration so that it can handle the namespace
prefixes properly.

Cheers - Alex K

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.