Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Roland Röder <ro...@swissrisk.ch> on 2001/03/17 19:22:00 UTC

How to generate Peer Classes

I'm using the turbine-jar's in conjunction with cocoon for a time. Reading
the documentation I found the interesting feature of the tdk of generating a
persistence layer for a database, but no description how this works. I work
on an Oracle 8i database with Linux. I found a description of the
installation process and of the DBOracle. What have I to do to generate the
peer classes for my own database?
I also want to use the connection pooling from the tdk. Is there a how-to
(with an example) or must I go thru the API-Reference?

thanks
roland