Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Paulo Ricardo Motta Gomes <pa...@chaordicsystems.com> on 2014/11/21 13:30:03 UTC

Re: Repair/Compaction Completion Confirmation

Hey guys,

Just reviving this thread. In case anyone is using the
cassandra_range_repair tool (https://github.com/BrianGallew/cassandra_range_
repair), please sync your repositories because the tool was not working
before due to a critical bug on the token range definition method. For more
information on the bug please check here:
https://github.com/BrianGallew/cassandra_range_repair/pull/18

Cheers,

--
*Paulo Motta*

Chaordic | *Platform*
*www.chaordic.com.br <http://www.chaordic.com.br/>*
+55 48 3232.3200

Re: Repair/Compaction Completion Confirmation

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
I noticed (and reported) a bug that made me drop this tool -->
https://github.com/BrianGallew/cassandra_range_repair/issues/16

Might this be related somehow ?

C*heers

Alain