Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Asma Maalej <am...@laas.fr> on 2009/10/02 17:30:46 UTC

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

Hello

In order to return the |Stub Class| object associated with the class of
the web service, I used the following method within a handler
*********
*/Class thisClass =Class.forName(serviceName+"Stub");
Object iClass = thisClass.newInstance();/*
*********

but this, launch me this Exception: */java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

/*this exception is due to the unknown location of the Stub Class.

Now, I will explain you my problem. In fact, when I implement this code
on Axis1, it worked well, because I could put the Stub Class under the
package repository which is next to the Handler Class.
But when I tried to upgrade this work on Axis2-1.4.1, which impose the
use of module concept, I can't no more put the Stub Class closed to
Handler one in order to instanciate it.

Can someone help me to resolve this issue, please

--
Asma MÂALEJ BESBES
Laboratoire LAAS - CNRS

RE: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

Posted by Yashwanth <yr...@cisco.com>.
Hmmm.. I am guessing here - Can you check if you have the stub class in the
classpath where Axis2 can find it - probably you now have the stub class in
the .mar or module directory structure?

Yash