Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by James Ram <hb...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/04 07:30:38 UTC

Example Program

Hi,

I would like to use HBase to read from a csv file. is there any sample java
code that i could use. Any tutorial also would be welcome.

--
With Regards,
Jr.

Re: Example Program

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Here's example code that exercises our API:
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/package-summary.html#package_description

(You'll have to look elsewhere for csv parsing examples).

Hope this helps,
St.Ack

Re: Example Program

Posted by James Ram <hb...@gmail.com>.