Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Kai Behncke <Ka...@gmx.de> on 2008/10/04 17:12:36 UTC

Newbie question: adding directories and files

Dear list,

I`m a newbie in using svn.
The special question I have is:

I have done a "svn status" and then I can see quite a lot files that are new created by myself.

For example:

?      sql
?      aktion/fehlerueberpruefung.php
?      input/input_kategorie_restaurant.php
etc. etc.

I know that the "?" means that these files are not under version control.

What can I do to bring them in the repository/under version control?
Is the only way to do a "svn add ........myrepos/trunk/my_path/files"

...or is there another way?

Thank you very much, Kai

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx

Re: Newbie question: adding directories and files

Posted by Søren Juul <zp...@gmail.com>.
You should be able to add a whole directory if that is what you want by doing
svn add fils/in/dir/