Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by mb...@oreillyauto.com on 2010/09/01 16:56:28 UTC

Re: SSO IFrame form authentication

Is there any way to get the updated SSO IFrame stuff short of compiling
from source or awaiting 2.2.2 binaries?  My experience so far with
implementing a new release has necessitated pretty much rebuilding my site
from scratch on the new release.

From:
Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>
To:
Jetspeed Users List <je...@portals.apache.org>
Date:
08/30/2010 07:58 PM
Re: SSO IFrame form authentication

I have just committed changes to fix the following issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-1208
Now, the SSOIFramePortlet enables form based SSO, too.

Regards,

Woonsan

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.
If you want a snapshot build of j2-admin war, you can download it here:

http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/portals/jetspeed-2/j2-admin/2.2.2-SNAPSHOT/

Currently, the most recent build is j2-admin-2.2.2-20100901.003458-18.war.

-Woonsan