Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/15 22:40:22 UTC

MetaModel podling Git repository is ready

Hi All,

The MetaModel git repo is ready for commits:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-metamodel.git

We are still waiting for JIRA component (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6542) and the CMS site (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6553) to complete our
bootstrapping.

But we could start developing on the repo. Enjoy! =)

- Henry

Re: MetaModel podling Git repository is ready

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update Henry. I'll go apply the patches that we did for the
3.4.4 release at eobjects.org.

After that I will start porting org.eobjects package names to org.apache
packages... As per the mail thread on that subject.