Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org> on 2012/05/18 20:20:10 UTC

Releasing Rivet 2.0.5?

The bunch of new fixes and features (notably the shorthand syntax
implemented by Jeff and the HttpOnly cookie attribute support
contributed by Cyril) are perhaps making branch 2.0 worth to be
releases as 2.0.5. If there are no more contributions coming down the
pipe I will do a series of tests during the weekend on both Apache 2.2
and Apache 1.3 (I could also give a try to Apache 2.4 which works
with code in trunk)

 thank you Jeff and Cyril for sending very good patches

 -- Massimo

Re: Releasing Rivet 2.0.5?

Posted by Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org>.
I've been unforgivable in forgetting to thank also Harald Oehlmann, who
made several bug reports, proposed fixes and contributed with the
RivetEntities packages and the http_accept command.

 -- Massimo

Re: Releasing Rivet 2.0.5?

Posted by David Welton <da...@dedasys.com>.
+1 from me....

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org> wrote:
> The bunch of new fixes and features (notably the shorthand syntax
> implemented by Jeff and the HttpOnly cookie attribute support
> contributed by Cyril) are perhaps making branch 2.0 worth to be
> releases as 2.0.5. If there are no more contributions coming down the
> pipe I will do a series of tests during the weekend on both Apache 2.2
> and Apache 1.3 (I could also give a try to Apache 2.4 which works
> with code in trunk)
>
>  thank you Jeff and Cyril for sending very good patches
>
>  -- Massimo

David N. Welton

http://www.dedasys.com/