Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Alexandre Snarskii <sn...@paranoia.ru> on 1997/12/16 21:17:29 UTC

general/1563: forgotten port of request.

>Number:         1563
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       forgotten port of request.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
let assume, that we have standard-installed apache 1.2.4,
with one only change in config : will use
Listen 80
Listen 8010
instead of usual Port 80. Let's make directory htdocs/foo, and then
try to retrieve http://some.host:8010/foo (note, that there is no trailing slash!).
The result will be "Moved Permanent", as it expected, but in Location
field we found: Location: http://some.host/foo/ - the requested port is forgotten.
See above. You can try to repeat it even on www.apache.org :)
>Fix:
fast and dirty hack: that patch is to mod_dir.c
812,813d811
<       r->server->port=ntohs(r->connection->local_addr.sin_port);
%3