Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/23 12:14:30 UTC

[CONFERENCE VIDEOS] - CloudStack Collaboration Conference 2019, Las Vegas

Hi guys,

I'm pleased to share below videos of talks/presentation from this year
CloudStack Collaboration Conference in Las Vegas (CCC19NA), published on
the ASF channel (thanks to Rich Bowen).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU2OcwpQkYCyONTMOg3tAcphtgCVOHcW1

///
Now, I have invested a lot of hours int this, so I kindly ask you to at
least promote video(s) on your LinkedIn, Twitter and other channels -
specifically the *keynote *video, where we have 4 special guests from *Apple,
BT, Leaseweb and Ticketmaster* - spread the word about these high-profile
guests, please, for the sake of the project marketing.
///

This is 21 video total, instead of 24, because:
- 1 presentation was not held (Kubernetes on Bare Metal)
-  presentations from Marcus (Cloudstack API development 101) and Rafael
(Openstack from a CloudStack perspective) were not recorded successfully (I
assume the topics were too complex for the camera to digest.. ) - joke
aside - my apologies to for that.

I've given my best to filter sound noise and enhance what could be enhanced and
I think that results are very good (considering everything).

If there are any errors in speaker names, title and company, kindly let me
know, I'll keep Adobe Premiere projects for a week or two.

Finally, if there is anyone (speaker) who is not happy for their
presentation to be online, let me know so I can ask Rich Bowen to take it
down.

/// some tech details
- Over 300GB raw material
- Over 30 hours spent for video production (editing, encoding, etc. )
- Adobe Premiere Pro for video processing
- Audacity for sound processing (noise filtering, etc.)
- Final videos in AAC audio, 256Kb/s with video in h.264, 1080p, 1-pass
VBR, 10Mb/s, HW accelerated encoding, on i7-8550u integrated graphic
(ultrabook, yes... )

Regards,
Andrija

Re: [CONFERENCE VIDEOS] - CloudStack Collaboration Conference 2019, Las Vegas

Posted by Voloshanenko Igor <ig...@gmail.com>.
Thank you , Andrija!
Great videos!