Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Vinod Kumar Kashyap <vi...@palinfocom.net> on 2007/11/05 09:33:13 UTC

connection issue

hello

I am not able to connect to ldap server

Error: Connection refused

I had installed apacheds1.5 on opensuse linux system but was not able to
connect to it

when I use command 'nmap localhost -p 389' I get
*PORT    STATE  SERVICE
389/tcp   closed     ldap

*Help me..!!

Vinod

RE: connection issue

Posted by "Mittal, Nitin (US - Mumbai)" <ni...@deloitte.com>.
try port number 10389

thanks,

Nitin Mittal

I had installed apacheds1.5 on opensuse linux system but was not able to
connect to it

when I use command 'nmap localhost -p 389' I get
PORT    STATE  SERVICE
389/tcp   closed     ldap

Help me..!!

Vinod

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]