Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/03 17:26:38 UTC

Re: how to tile/stretch a header image in css

Ken,

At this point, you would benefit more by going through some CSS
tutorials.  (I don't know of any useful CSS forums).  There, you will
probably be exposed to even more neat things you can do.  You can
search Digg for CSS and you should be able to find some good tutorial
sites.

Good luck!!