Posted to user@struts.apache.org by neal <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/21 21:00:53 UTC

Tomcat/Struts - DB Conn Pooling

For those of you out there who have written web apps using Tomcat and
Struts, with JDBC connectivity, what did you use for dB connection pooling?
I understand that Struts provides some conn pooling? I read somewhere that
Tomcat might also provide this functionality, though I wonder if they were
referring to HTTP connection pooling, rather than dB.  Also, I suppose there
is the possibility of using PoolMan ... or perhaps if a driver (I think I'll
be using Connect/J for MySQL) offers it.

Could someone please provide a suggestion or some advice?

Thanks in advice.

:)

Neal