Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/27 01:18:00 UTC

Some more pages moved to MINA2 web site

http://mina.apache.org/mina2/sources.html

(you'll need a proxy or to wait one hour).

I'm migrating the new documentation Ashish has provided atm.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com

Re: Some more pages moved to MINA2 web site

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
Created and linked the License page :)

Should I go ahead and move the main navigation pages to the mina2
space, so that by the time I wake up in morning I can see how they
look :-)
There after will concentrate on fixing the User Guide.

I think the new website shall be a "wow moment" for all of us :-))))

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: Some more pages moved to MINA2 web site

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
A quick question - Should we *move* all the pages to new MINA2 space?

Licence link page points to Directory ASL page.

User guide is already moved :-) and it looks good, hope the community likes it.

thanks
ashish

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
On Jan 27, 2010, at 7:26 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Alan D. Cabrera a écrit :
>>
>> On Jan 26, 2010, at 4:18 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>>
>>> http://mina.apache.org/mina2/sources.html
>>>
>>> (you'll need a proxy or to wait one hour).
>>>
>>> I'm migrating the new documentation Ashish has provided atm.
>>
>> Looking good.
>>
>> Should we cut the 2.0 branch and update this page?
> not sure I get what you have in mind ...

I'm probably putting the cart before the horse.  I noticed that the
documentation pointed to trunk for the 2.0 Mina.  I was thinking that
it might be a good idea to cut the 2.0 branch in SVN and update the
documentation.

Regards,
Alan

Re: Some more pages moved to MINA2 web site

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
Now the website looks cool. Will try to spend sometime moving the User Guide.

Emm, can you check the notification settings. I am not getting any
from the new space.