Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Coldewey <po...@coldy.de> on 2010/07/28 21:45:55 UTC

One Question about SQL2

Hello,

sorry, I know, ist the wrong mailinglist, but i am actually not member of
the users list.

Perhaps someone would and could answer me.

Till now I use XPATH for querying the repository, but now I want to change
to SQL2. The samples in the test case explains the basics, but I didnt
found, how to make a query to find nodes, which have childs with specific
properties.

[my:a]

    [my:b]

       Prop1='test'

I want every node [my:a] which have any child with the property ,Prop1' and
value ,test'.

In xpath, this is really simple to solve, but i dont know to make it in
SQL2.

It would be great, if someone give me a hint on this.

Thanks a lot

BR,

Michael Coldewey

AW: One Question about SQL2

Posted by Michael Coldewey <po...@coldy.de>.
I wanted to try sql2 because XPATH and SQL are marked as deprecated in jcr
2.0

After trying SQL2, I still will use XPATH for a while for this kind of
query...

BR,
Michael Coldewey

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@day.com>.