Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Gomez Alexandre <ag...@etu.u-bordeaux1.fr> on 2008/04/14 22:07:54 UTC

Help me please ...

Hello, i am french student, and i am very interested by your FtpServer.
  After some tests days, i have already the same error:
  when i start the ftpServer :

  FtpServerContext serverContext = new ConfigurableFtpServerContext(config);
  FtpServer server = new FtpServer(serverContext);
  server.start();

  If i launch a client application, i have the good message :
  "220 Service ready for new user."

  But, when the programme try to login, i have an error:
  org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTP.__getReply

  I feel the ftpserver can send request to the client.

  Otherwise, i don't understand how launch a Ftplet in a java application
  i tried this but it don't work

  serverContext.getFtpletContainer().addFtplet("ftplet", ftplet);

  Can you help me ?
  thank

Re: Help me please ...

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Hi

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 10:07 PM, Gomez Alexandre
<ag...@etu.u-bordeaux1.fr> wrote:
>   But, when the programme try to login, i have an error:
>   org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTP.__getReply
>
>   I feel the ftpserver can send request to the client.

Could you please provide the full log from both the client
(commons-net) and server?

>   Otherwise, i don't understand how launch a Ftplet in a java application
>   i tried this but it don't work
>
>   serverContext.getFtpletContainer().addFtplet("ftplet", ftplet);

That looks correct, what's the problem you get?

/niklas