Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by cybercbm <cy...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/07/06 19:07:28 UTC

create more than one test in single jmeter instance

hay , friends
how to create more than one test in single instance of jmeter , and if any
budy extended jmeter up to level that can add new test if one existing test
then please post source so all can share that and can work good by working
simultaneously on more than one test and can configure tests together.

Re: create more than one test in single jmeter instance

Posted by cybercbm <cy...@yahoo.co.in>.
can  we  do it by making ,test save as image and make another test further .
or please some buddy tell me how to do this ?