Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Eric Blue <er...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/28 03:11:40 UTC

Getting object access to resultMap definitions

Hi,

Does anybody know if it's possible to get information about a given result
map without parsing the XML configuration?  What I want to be able to do is
get the property to column mapping based on the class name.  I essentially
want to do validation and transformation of a pseudo-query language that
makes sure the supplied properties for a given object can be queried against
in the db.  If there is a way to do this with a set of existing public
iBatis classes, that would be great.

If anybody has any other suggestions for how to do this I'd love to hear
them.  Thanks!