Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mohamed Abu Zur <si...@yahoo.es> on 2003/11/10 14:27:06 UTC

sendRedirect within Action

Hi all:

How I can make a sendRedirect whitin an action in struts.
in action class I have to return ActionForward but I want to make sendRedirect to lose the request instance.

thanks in advance
Mohamed

"Nail, Evan Burke" <Ev...@ENRON.com> wrote:

Also, You have to make sure that nothing is written out to the stream before you set your content type.

Also I did this just playing around a while back, I noticed that we had to move our jsp imports to the bottom of the file. Having them at the top caused errors in the output. I'm guessing for the above reason.

If you have to use a jsp page, make sure all you do in the page is set the content type and output the content stream.

bn