Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Timothy Moffitt <na...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/17 16:32:56 UTC

How to turn on automatic insertion of a period at the end of a sentence with double-space?

Thx!

Regards,

Timothy E. Moffitt, Esq.
Defending the People of Southwest Florida Since 2002
501 Goodlette-Frank Rd.
Suite D-100
Naples, FL  34102
Ph: (239) 298-6538
Naplescriminaldefense@gmail.com
<Na...@gmail.com>
www.TimothyMoffitt.com
<http://www.timothymoffitt.com/>

This communication has been sent from a mobile device to which the
attorney-client privilege applies.

" I've seen as much harm done by those that set out to do justice as those
that set out to do harm. "

*PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This e-mail is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is legally
privileged. The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are
intended solely for the party or parties addressed and named in this
message. This communication and all attachments, if any, are intended to be
and to remain confidential, and it may be subject to the applicable
attorney - client and or work product privileges. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed
to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and
then delete this message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute,
or copy this message and or any attachments if you are not the intended
recipient. Do not disclose the contents or take any action in reliance upon
the information contained in this communication or any attachments.
Although this E-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any
virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it
is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure
that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Timothy E.
Moffitt, Esq., LLC. or its agents, members, or partners, for damage arising
in any way from its use.

Re: How to turn on automatic insertion of a period at the end of a sentence with double-space?

Posted by David Robley <da...@robley.net.au>.
A similar question was asked recently at https://ask.libreoffice.org/t/85262

Alternatively you could try using Autocorrect (Tools | Autocorrect