Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com> on 2018/01/16 18:22:41 UTC

Re: bigquery issue

Look at the worker logs. This page shows how to log information and how to
find what was logged:
https://cloud.google.com/dataflow/pipelines/logging#cloud-dataflow-worker-log-example
The worker logs contain a lot of information written by Dataflow and also
by your code. Note that you may need to change log levels to get enough
information:
https://cloud.google.com/dataflow/pipelines/logging#SettingLevels

Also good to take a look at this generic troubleshooting information:
https://cloud.google.com/dataflow/pipelines/troubleshooting-your-pipeline

Re: bigquery issue

Posted by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com>.
There are multiple reasons why this operation might fail (one is that
BigQuery has a daily quota for number of load jobs, so if you exceed the
daily quota all loads will fail for the rest of the day). Lookinng at the
logs as Luke said should help you diagnose this.

Re: bigquery issue

Posted by Chaim Turkel <ch...@behalf.com>.