Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Uden <ud...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/17 13:20:50 UTC

How to use Mapping Tool on multiple Persistence Units

I have multiple Persistence Units in my persistence.xml. I use this to define
two separate connections to two different databases. I would like the
Mapping Tool (which is run as an Ant-task) to run on both connections and
modify both database schema's when needed.

The problem is that the Mapping Tool only uses the first Persistence Unit
defined in the persistence.xml.

Is there any way to provide the Mapping Tool with an argument which
Persistence Unit(s) to use? (like you do when you create an
EntityManagerFactory)

thanks,
Uden