Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Greg Lucas <gr...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/17 18:00:21 UTC

Buildr:Package doc error

I believe the doc on implementing a custom packaging type is incorrect:

def package_as_sources_spec(spec) #:nodoc:
     { :type=>:zip, :classifier=>'sources' }.merge(spec)
end

The result of the above hash merge will still have the type/classifier
 from the spec that was passed in. Shouldn't it be the other way around:

def package_as_sources_spec(spec) #:nodoc:
     spec.merge({ :type=>:zip, :classifier=>'sources' })
end

Greg Lucas

Re: Buildr:Package doc error

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.