Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bernhard David <da...@elca.ch> on 2008/04/23 17:08:21 UTC

Explicitly deactivated profiles activated by default - bug ?

Hello,

I am using maven 2.0.9.

suppose I run "mvn -P-it install" to explicitly deactivate profile "it".
It is included in my pom with activeByDefault=true.
In DefaultMavenPluginManager.java: 227ff as long as no other profiles
are explicitly activated, all such default-activated profiles are
activated, in other words "-P-it" does not work.

Shouldn't a deactivate on the command line override a "by default"
activation?

Greetings,

David

RE: Explicitly deactivated profiles activated by default - bug ?

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
There is a bug added recently that implies that the cli deactivation
code isn't working at all.