Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2015/06/16 04:40:31 UTC

Next Apache Geode Clubhouse Meeting - 6/25 - 9AM PST - Covering distributed membership

Dear Apache Geode Community,

The next meeting of the Apache Geode (incubating) community is on 6/25 at
9AM PST, and is being sponsored by Pivotal Software.

Our technical talk is by Apache Geode contributor Bruce Schuchardt
discussing Geode's distributed membership feature, and how it copes with
network partitions.

Register <
http://connect.pivotal.io/OSS_Webinar_9AMApacheGeodeincubatingClubhouse2-SecretSauceforNetworkPartition-ToleranceinApacheGeode_Register.html

Apache Geode (incubating) Clubhouse #2 - Secret Sauce for Network
Partition-Tolerance

Meet other developers and contributors of Apache Geode (incubating) at the
next Apache Geode Clubhouse virtual meeting.

Our agenda:

 - How Geode handles network partitions through its distributed membership
feature
 - Demo of Geode operating in a network partition simulation
 - Code walk through of Apache Geode showing how this is implemented.
 - Open Q&A

Register for the meeting and we'll send you log-in instructions, a
reminder, and a link to its recording.

Featured Presenter:

Bruce Schuchardt is a senior engineer at Pivotal, is a contributor to the
Apache Geode project, and has worked on GemFire since its inception in
2002. He is responsible for the replication, consistency and membership in
GemFire and Apache Geode distributed systems. Bruce holds an MS in computer
science from University of Massachusetts.

North America

Thursday, June 25, 2015
 9:00AM PDT
 (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)

--
Greg Chase

Director of Product Marketing | Big Data
http://www.pivotal.io/big-data

Pivotal Software
http://www.pivotal.io/

650-215-0477