Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by ndtrek07 <nd...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/11 15:50:23 UTC

[primitives] SVN Repository not accessible

I'm attempting to access the source repository for Commons Primitives using
the instructions on this page, but the URLs do not appear to be working.

Instructions:
https://commons.apache.org/dormant/commons-primitives/source-repository.html

svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/primitives/trunk
commons-primitives
*svn: E170000: URL
'http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/primitives/trunk
<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/primitives/trunk>' doesn't
exist*

The URL for browsing the source repository also does not work:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/primitives/trunk

: 404 Not Found

Is this newly broken? Or is this a just an effect of being a dormant
project and hasn't worked for years, and I'm just late to the party?

Thanks!

Re: [primitives] SVN Repository not accessible

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 11/11/2020 15:50, ndtrek07 wrote:
> I'm attempting to access the source repository for Commons Primitives using
> the instructions on this page, but the URLs do not appear to be working.
>
> Instructions:
> https://commons.apache.org/dormant/commons-primitives/source-repository.html
>
> svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/primitives/trunk
> commons-primitives
> *svn: E170000: URL
> 'http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/primitives/trunk
> <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/primitives/trunk>' doesn't
> exist*
>
> The URL for browsing the source repository also does not work:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/primitives/trunk
>
> : 404 Not Found
>

> Is this newly broken? Or is this a just an effect of being a dormant
> project and hasn't worked for years, and I'm just late to the party?

It has moved to:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/dormant/primitives/trunk/

as a result of being dormant.

Mark