Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Inder Dhillon <dh...@cs.dal.ca> on 2007/04/14 04:18:26 UTC

Axis2 Beginner ques: creating simple client throung wsdl2java tool

Hello I was creating the simple client by using the wsdl2java tool. But I am
getting some errors while compiling the files. I have attached the
Client.java and stub file generated by wsdl2java command along with this
mail.

I'll really appreciate if someone can help me with this.

Thanks

Inder

The error is as follows

RE: Axis2 Beginner ques: creating simple client throung wsdl2java tool

Posted by Inder Dhillon <dh...@cs.dal.ca>.
Hello Lahiru

I am able to download the zip file but the file seems to be corrupt. Is
there any other link from where I can download this.

Thanks

Inder

  _____

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
hi Iinder,

--
Regards
Lahiru Sandakith

RE: Axis2 Beginner ques: creating simple client throung wsdl2java tool

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Inder,

I was able to get your wsdl file and create a client and compile it with the
following steps.
I am using latest axis2 RC release (axis2-1.2-RC3) obtained from
http://people.apache.org/~deepal/axis2/1.2-RC3/axis2-1.2-RC3.zip

set AXIS2_HOME env variable to the place where I extracted the zip file.
go to the bin dir and invoke wsdl2java (unix version)

sh wsdl2java.sh -uri ~/downloads/Echoservice.wsdl -d adb -s -o
~/Desktop/axis2-1.2-RC3/output/

write the client and place it in the write package hierarchy of the output

ant -> build successful

Thanks

Lahiru

PS : I am attaching the output with my source files along with the client

On 4/14/07, Inder Dhillon <dh...@cs.dal.ca> wrote:

>  Hello Lahiru
>

> I have read the information from the required link but it's not working
> out. I am attaching the WSDL file.
>
> I'll really appreciate your help.
>

> Thanks
>
> Inder Dhillon

Regards
Lahiru Sandakith

RE: Axis2 Beginner ques: creating simple client throung wsdl2java tool

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Inder,

--
Regards