Posted to issues@maven.apache.org by Lisa Sheckleford <Li...@arm.com> on 2009/10/06 14:06:50 UTC

3 artefacts missing from the maven repository

Hi

I am trying build a plugin template and during the build process, I have encountered 3 artefacts missing from the maven repository. These are:

1)      jta:jta:jar:1.01 - but this file exists jta:jta:jar:1.01b

2)      saxon:saxon0noaelfred:jar:6.5.5 - is missing

3)      jndi:jndi:jar:1.2.1 - is missing

During the build it suggests I download and install from the maven website directly:

Firstly, I need to know what the files are that I should be using as two are missing from the repo completely - 2) and 3) above.

Secondly 1) seems to have been superseded by a newer file, do I need to configure and install this? If so how?

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Lisa

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.