Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Sebastien Brennion <se...@leanbi.ch> on 2015/06/26 16:30:34 UTC

Official HDP Support

Hi,

Do there is a way to have commercial support von Hadoop on Mesos ?

-          I can have commercial support for mesos by mesosphere

-          But is there a way to get commercial support for any Hadoop distribution on mesos ?
At the moment everything seems to be Yarn based, and even if cloudera, mapr, hortonworks are talking about mesos, I could not found any information about support... That should mean, that you are on your own, when running hdfs on mesos?

-          What about spark, do Databricks gives support on spark on mesos ?

Re: Official HDP Support

Posted by Elizabeth Lingg <el...@mesosphere.io>.
Hello Sebastien,

Along with our integration work on DCOS, we are working on solidifying the
HDFS and Yarn (Myriad) frameworks. We are also working on the Partners as
well, especially as we design our support packages.

Regarding commercial support, I'm not sure what will be part of our future
offerings, but you could contact Mesosphere sales and support directly for
more information. sales@mesosphere.io may be a good place to start.

Best,
Elizabeth