Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Panayotis Trapatsas <p....@pamediakopes.gr> on 2016/04/28 11:44:43 UTC

Start Zeppelin automatically after Boot/Reboot

How to configure Zeppelin to start automatically after Boot/Reboot?

I have tried adding the command "bin/zeppelin-daemon.sh start" in a init
script in /etc/init.d but that didn't seem to work.

I use Debian Jessie.

--

[image: e-Travel SA] <http://pamediakopes.gr/>

Panayotis Trapatsas / Lead Data Engineer
p.trapatsas@pamediakopes.gr / +30 6979493921

e-Travel SA
Office: +30 213 0184000/ Fax: +30 211 8001181
Leof. Kifisias 7, AmpelokipiAthens 115 23, Greece
pamediakopes.gr |  trip.ru |  airtickets24.com |  fantasticgreece.com

[image: Google +] <https://plus.google.com/u/0/+PanayotisTrapatsas>[image:
Stack Overflow] <http://stackoverflow.com/users/2618541/panayotis>

Re: Start Zeppelin automatically after Boot/Reboot

Posted by Hyung Sung Shim <hs...@nflabs.com>.
Did you add your script to run level too?
and you should use absolute path in your script like
"/zeppelinhome/bin/zeppelin-daemon.sh start".

2016년 4월 28일 목요일, Panayotis Trapatsas<p....@pamediakopes.gr>님이 작성한
메시지: