Posted to users@maven.apache.org by langlois yan <la...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/09/29 08:44:38 UTC

Re : Axistool WSDL -> JAVA

When I use the file://c:/dir/file.wsdl I have this error message :

[INFO] Executing tasks
     [echo] Tache Generation sources
[INFO] Executed tasks
[INFO] Registering compile source root D:\dev\croisic\configurationEquipements\croisic-webapplication\target\generated-sources\main\java
[INFO] [axistools:wsdl2java {execution: default}]
[INFO] about to add compile source root
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] error executing plugin

Embedded error: unable to download WSDL file from file://D:\dev\croisic\configurationEquipements\croisic-webapplication/src\main\webapp\WEB-INF\wsdl\oc2e.wsdl to D:\dev\croisic\configurationEquipements\croisic-webapplication\target\axistools\wsdl2java\urlDownloads\file---D--dev-croisic-configurationEquipements-croisic-webapplication-src-main-webapp-WEB-INF-wsdl-oc2e.wsdl. Reason: java.net.UnknownHostException: D
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: error executing plugin

Posted by langlois yan <la...@yahoo.fr>.
Sorry I sent this email too soon,

Anyone as an idea why my WSDL file cannot be downloaded ? here is my pom :

<plugin>
               <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
               <artifactId>axistools-maven-plugin</artifactId>
               <configuration>
                  <urls>
                        <url>file://${project.basedir}/.../file.wsdl</url>
                  </urls>
                  <testCases>false</testCases>
                  <serverSide>false</serverSide>
                  <verbose>true</verbose>
                  <subPackageByFileName>true</subPackageByFileName>
               </configuration>
               <executions>
                 <execution>
                   <goals>
                     <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
                   </goals>
                 </execution>
               </executions>
            </plugin>

Thanx for your advise Wayne, I already use this methode and I am looking for a solution/work-around (sorry I should have mentioned it). I would like to use maven without any other "extra-application".

Yan.