Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by "Erb, Stephan" <St...@blue-yonder.com> on 2016/05/02 16:17:29 UTC

Re: Aurora and Mesos

Hi Supun,

Aurora is a Mesos framework and therefore does not work without Mesos. Details how Mesos & Aurora work together can be found here https://github.com/apache/aurora/blob/master/docs/getting-started/overview.md

It is possible to install Mesos masters and Aurora schedulers on different nodes. However, code started via Aurora will always need to run on nodes running the Mesos slave/agent binary.

Best Regards,
Stephan