Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Foo Shyn Chung <ip...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/27 07:57:30 UTC

Reports on OFBIZ: use fo.ftl or Birt?

Hi all,

I noticed that in Ofbiz reporting are either done using Birt or fo.ftl. I'm
a bit confused in which one should i use to work on my report. Does Ofbiz
endorse using fo.ftl further or will Ofbiz continue be using Birt (and
update the Birt library) in the future?

Any pointer or advice?

Thanx
FooShyn

Re: Reports on OFBIZ: use fo.ftl or Birt?

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
yes, FOP will always be available.

Jacopo

Posted by Foo Shyn Chung <ip...@gmail.com>.