Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Apostolis Giannakidis <ap...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/18 20:56:45 UTC

Dublin NoSQL meetup - 16th of December 2013

On the 16th of December me and Lewis John McGibbney will have the honor to
present Apache Gora and the Oracle NoSQL database at the Dublin NoSQL
Meetup hosted by the TCube Dublin. We will also present the new Gora-Oracle
module, created during the Google Summer of Code 2013. We will be happy to
see you there.

Registration information and the event agenda can be found here:
http://tcubedublin.com/events/dublin-nosql-meetup-apache-gora-and-the-oracle-nosql-database-customize/

Re: Dublin NoSQL meetup - 16th of December 2013

Posted by Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Great guys!! Let's keep on taking Gora to the people!!! (:

Cheers,

Renato M.